
Bermuda dari dulu memang sebuah wilayah kepulauan yaang membawa segudang tanya akan misterinya yang melenyapkan puluhan pesawat dan juga kapal laut yang berlayar dan terbang diatas perairan segi tiga bermuda, dan mungkin anda ingin tahu jenis-jenis pesawat yang hilang di bermuda, inilah dia.
1. pesawat TBF avenger 1942
1. pesawat TBF avenger 1942

2. pesawat PBY catalina (amerika)
3. pesawat lockheed pv-1 ventura

4. pesawat PB4Y privateer

5. pesawat SBD-5 dauntless

6. pesawat PBY-5a catalina

7. pesawat PBM martin mariner

8. pesawat b-24 liberator

9. pesawat flight19

10. pesawat c-54

11. pesawat star tiger

12. pesawat beech queen air

source: http://www.indonesiaindonesia.com/f/40094-pesawat-pesawat-segitiga-bermuda

I haven’t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring,
BalasHapusbut the
last several posts are great quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist.
You deserve it friend :)
Stop by my web blog http://www.depannage.net/user_detail.php?u=robenacook1990
I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site. It's a very easy on the
BalasHapuseyes which makes it
much more enjoyable for me to come here and visit more often.
Did you hire out a developer to create
your theme? Fantastic work!
Check out my blog: http://casparcedro.com/elgg/profile/AgnusMorgan73
I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is
BalasHapusrequired to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very
web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any recommendations or advice
would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Look into my web blog - properties for sale in Catral
Attractive component of content. I just stumbled
BalasHapusupon your website and in accession capital to say that
I acquire in
fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I’ll be subscribing in
your feeds and even I achievement you get
right of entry to persistently quickly.
Also visit my website; linked webpage
Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running
BalasHapusoff the screen in Safari. I'm not sure if this is a
formatting issue or something to do with browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get
the problem resolved soon. Cheers
My weblog: costa blanca albir weather
Just desire to say your article is as astounding. The
BalasHapusclarity for your publish is simply cool and i can think you're a professional on this subject. Well with your permission
let me to clutch your feed to stay updated
with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.
My blog :: houses for deal Elche